Monday, July 21, 2008

paint paint paint paint

Kevin has been painting Rick and Lori's dining room all day today. He started yesterday by painting the primer, now he's doing second coats. Tomorrow he and my grandfather will be finishing it, putting up wainscoting and trim. I worked on the photos I took at the reunion today, did some laundry, ran some errands with Lori, and helped KT make a bracelet. It was a lazy day for me. :) We have been eating sooo good while staying with Rick and Lori. She makes some yummy meals. Last night we had salmon cooked on cedar planks on the grill with cabbage and stewed tomatoes, homemade biscuits. Tonight it was turkey breast cutlets with corn on the cob, baked beans, and fresh veggies. For dessert we had homemade angel food cake with raspberries and cream. We are certainly blessed.

I really enjoy being with my family and I think Kevin does also. I'll make him get on here soon and give his point of view. Last night he went fishing in the creek with Rick, Max and KT. They found a HUGE snapping turtle on the bank of the creek. I took some pictures, but with the 35mm, so we'll have to get developed and online sometime.

Thursday we went to the Mraz show and it was one of the best I've seen. The Grooveline horns were amazing and Kevin was really impressed.
Friday and Saturday we had our garage sale, we barely sold anything, but we made a little money. Saturday night I took the photos at the reunion while Kevin went to a block party next door to watch some live music and drink cheap beer. :)

We have decided that we are going to stay in Indiana longer than we previously planned. We will probably be here through the weekend, maybe part of next week. I bought my backpack today online and I am really excited about it! It was a really good deal and the material is made entirely from recycled plastic bottles. I can't wait to get it.

I'm going to try and upload some pictures on here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just anted to say that Im thinking about you Tab! I hope your trip is going well and you need to update already!!!!!
Amanda RKOP